Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beating The Winter Blues

 With spring getting close and me longing for warmer weather and beautiful flowers blooms I got inspired to make these bright and colorful pillows for Sweet pea's crib.
 I seen the pinwheel pillow over at Tatertots and Jello the other day, just love it and had to make it. I rarely make anything for my self so a perfect excuse to make one is for my daughter. ;) I found the tutorial for the name pillow over at The Polka Dot Chair last summer and I am just now making it. Both were a lot of fun to make!
 Nothing says spring like a pretty pinwheel! This pillow made in less than a hour from start to finish, a very quick project.
 This pillow is Sweet pea's favorite. She points at all the letters, it sounds like she is trying to spell her name, lol. I really like the birdie and ruffle around the edge. The pretty colors make me want for spring to be here even sooner! 
Happy Sewing!
Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! You did a great job! That pinwheel is just so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! These are just darling! I am following from Tater Tots and Jello link up. I didn't link up myself because there was sooo much already. I hope you come by to visit.
    Cheers!
    Jen
    www.cariboobutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love the pinwheel flowers!!! Those are too cute!

    Please share this over here: http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-flavored-lip.html

    We would love to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are adorable- can't decide which one I like best! Great job! Visiting from Bubbly Nature Creations!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments